Universal Business Insurance is committed to the overall success of your business. An integral part of risk management is the affiliation with Strategic Partners. Our partners provide a variety of solutions to other challenges your business may encounter. From specialized and industry specific consulting, disaster mitigation, employee staffing and payroll services, UBI has created these Strategic Partnerships with industry professionals to provide you and your business with exceptional resources that we approve and use regularly. Please take the time to review the products and services our Strategic Partners can provide and feel free to contact your insurance professional at UBI for more information or contact our partners directly.
Our Business Is Helping You Improve Yours
- C² Consulting Inc is dedicated to providing the best consulting services and training for our clients’ ever-changing needs and expectations. From safety to accounting and strategic planning to cost tracking, we are here to help you take your business to a new level of safety and efficiency.
- Utah Disaster Kleenup (UDK) has earned a solid reputation as being one of the most respected disaster response contractors in the state and throughout the Intermountain Region with more than 40 years experience and depth of knowledge. We specialize in everything from accelerated structural drying to water extraction and asbestos abatement to mold remediation.
- Ampian HR and Staffing feels your pain associated with a growing business. Ampian specializes in outsourcing HR, staffing, payroll (including timely deposits of 941 taxes, ensuring correct employee withholdings, calculating and tracking time, W2s, etc…).
- Employer – Lawyer Spencer Phillips has more than a decade of employment law experience as an attorney and former judge. After earning his law degree at BYU, Mr. Phillips became a civil rights lawyer in New York for people with disabilities. He then joined a large law firm for several years before the Governor of New York appointed him to become an employment law judge. Following his judgeship, Mr. Phillips moved in-house as employment law counsel for a publicly-traded company, and then joined Littler Mendelson, the world’s largest employment law firm, where he represented Walmart, Starbucks and other national companies in hundreds of cases across the country.
- Today, as the owner and founder of Employer-Lawyer, PLLC, Mr. Phillips continues his dedication to helping businesses comply with ever-changing employment laws. He provides annual harassment training, investigates employee complaints, and represents businesses in discrimination cases. He also drafts employee handboks, policies, procedures, employment and severance agreements, and other documents to help businesses stay out of trouble with their employees.
3450 N. Triumph Blvd., Suite 102
Lehi, UT 84043