Individual – Group Life & Disability
Universal Business Insurance understands how important life insurance is to protecting the financial stability of your family. Our first priority is to educate our clients on the vast array of options available allowing them to make well-informed decisions that meet their personal needs.
Our full service department works with each individual or family to customize the right combination of coverage including the following options:
- Life Insurance (Term, UL, Whole Life)
- Individual Disability
- Long Term Care
As a small-business owner, you’re responsible for two families: the one you have at home and the one you have through work. No matter what your business, a well-conceived insurance and benefits program is essential. If you die or become disabled, insurance can help protect your family and your business.
To get a sense of how well you’ve planned for these responsibilities, ask yourself these questions:
- What will happen to my business and family if I die or become disabled?
- What will happen if certain key employees die or become permanently disabled?
- How can I attract and retain the best employees?
- How can I help ensure that my business will be able to weather unforeseen financial hardships?
- What will happen to my business when I retire?
One of the first things any business owner needs to consider is how to protect against events that may threaten the future of the business, like the death or disability of a proprietor, partner or key employee. Our team works with business owners to customize a plan that addresses the following issues that are critical to the success of closely held small and medium size businesses.
- Individual Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Key Person Insurance
- Employee Benefits